Creamy Tiramisu Pudding
Try this quick and easy tiramisu pudding recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 4 servings
- 4 cups 2% Milk
- 2 teaspoons instant Coffee
- 4 large Egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 57 grams bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- Cinnamon and Cocoa powder, for garnish
- Heat 3 cups milk and coffee until just below a simmer.
- In a bowl, whisk remaining 1 cup milk, egg yolks and cornstarch, whisking in sugar only when milk is heated.
- Slowly whisk milk into egg mixture, stirring constantly. Return milk mixture to pot and whisk over medium heat until thick and glossy, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, strain and pour half of mixture over chopped chocolate, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Place plastic wrap on surface of both puddings and chill.
- To assemble, spoon chocolate pudding into 6 serving glasses. Stir macarpone cheese to soften and whisk into coffee pudding.
- Spoon coffee pudding over chocolate pudding and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a dusting of cocoa powder.
Share it with your friends.