Try this quick and easy pork stew recipe by Bruce Lim from Tablescapes.
- Deep Frying
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Tablescapes
- 1 kilogram Pork Liempo (Belly)
- 1 cup Blood
- 4 cloves chopped Garlic
- 4 cups Oil
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 3 Sword Chilli
- Cut liempo (pork belly) then boil it on a pot so that the fat will come out then drain and season it with salt.
- In a separate pan add oil and start to deep fry the pork.
- One thing to make sure that you have a lot of oil in the pan so that they will not stick together and it get nice and crispy.
- When the pork is ready remove it from the oil and put it on a plate.
- Then, on the other pan put oil and sauté garlic and add the blood that is already mix with vinegar.
- Stir it and season with salt and pepper
- When it is cooked pour it over the crispy liempo (pork belly) and top it with sword chilli and your crispy dinuguan dish is done
Share it with your friends.