Crispy Risotto Cakes
Try this quick and easy crispy risotto cake recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- Any leftover Risotto
- A handful or two of Flour
- A big splash or two of Vegetable oil
- Preheat your favourite heavy skillet or fry pan over medium high heat with a pool of vegetable oil
- Meanwhile, scoop handfuls of risotto and shape into even patties
- Dredge the patties in flour, shaking off the excess. Gently slide the patties into the pan and fry until golden brown and crusty, 5 minutes or so
- Flip and give the second side the same treatment, another 3 or 4 minutes. Serve and share
Share it with your friends.