Try this quick and easy drinks recipe by Pati Jinich from Pati's Mexican Table.
- 12 hours
- 1 serving
- 1+½ ounces Gin
- 28 grams Limoncello
- 1 slice of Lemon to macerate
- 1 slice of Cucumber to macerate
- 14 grams Simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon diced Cucumber
- In an empty shaker or martini mixer, combine the gin, limoncello, lemon and cucumber slices, and the syrup. Mix and macerate all the ingredients for about 5 minutes. If making a large quantity, let it sit in the refrigerator in a pitcher for up to 12 hours.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 1 minute. Strain and pour the liquid into a chilled martini glass. Decorate the martini with the small pieces of cucumber and a spiral of cucumber skin.
Share it with your friends.