Cured Salmon & Kale
Try this quick and easy seafood recipe by Tareq Taylor from Tareq Taylor's Nordic Cookery.
- 10 minutes
- 35 minutes
- 4 servings
- 700 grams fresh Salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- Apple salad
- 2 Apples
- 1 tablespoon hot and sweet Mustard
- 2 tablespoons virgin Rapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh Arugula
- 100 millilitres fresh chopped Kale
- Creamed kale
- 300 grams Kale
- 300 millilitres Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon whole Cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Mix sugar and salt together. Rub the salmon on all sides and leave for 30 minutes to cure. Cut the salmon in 4 pieces and fry in a hot pan until medium, about two to three minutes on each side. Serve with apple salad and creamed kale.
- Slice the apples and mix with all other ingredients in a bowl
- Put all ingredients in a pot and cook under lid until the kale is soft. Remove lid and cook until nice and creamy. Salt and pepper to taste
Share it with your friends.