Curried Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Savor this quick and easy recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 20 minutes
- 8 servings
- 2 cups diced cooked Chicken breast (about 12 ounces)
- ¾ cup dried Cranberries
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped toasted Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped Scallions, white and green parts (about 2 Scallions)
- 1+½ teaspoons Curry powder
- ½ medium Fuji Apple, peeled, cored and diced (about ¾ cup)
- 8 slices square, firm Whole-Wheat bread
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, mayonnaise, walnuts, scallions, curry powder and apple and mix to thoroughly combine
- Cut the crusts from the bread and set aside for another purpose
- Using 2 slices of the bread, make a sandwich, taking care to spread the chicken salad in an even layer all the way to the edges of the bread. With a large serrated knife, cut the sandwich diagonally in both directions to create 4 equal triangles. Repeat with the remaining bread and salad to make 16 tea sandwiches
Share it with your friends.