Curry Caprese Skewers - Deepavali
Try this quick and easy Indian - Italian fusion recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Simply Special.
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Simply Special
- 1 block Paneer cheese
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons Curry powder
- Lime and Mint, to serve
- Drain and dry the paneer cheese lightly, then cut it into large 3cm cubes
- Alternately thread a tomato half and a cube of paneer onto a bamboo skewer, repeating once for two layers of each
- Sprinkle curry powder on all sides of each skewer generously. Lightly brush a grill pan with vegetable oil and place over a high heat. Grill the Curry Caprese Skewers for about 2-3 minutes, flipping over after the tomatoes and paneer cheese are nicely charred and caramelised.
- Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over, and sprinkle with some chopped mint if you like
Share it with your friends.