Dandelion With Pancetta & Cider
Get this quick and easy green recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 7 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 85 grams sliced pancetta
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 large bunch fresh dandelion greens, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- ¾ cup apple cider
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Chop pancetta (into strips) and cook until crisp
- Remove onto a paper towel, and drain al but 2 tablespoonsp of fat from pan
- Add shallots and saute 2 minutes
- Add dandelion greens and thyme and toss to coat
- Add apple cider and raisins and toss, until greens are wilted and tender, about 5 minutes (leave pan uncovered)
- Season to taste and serve
- Dandelion can be prepared ahead and re-heated over low heat
Share it with your friends.