Try this quick and easy devilled egg recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 4 minutes
- 2 servings
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1+½ teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Capers and chives, for garnish
- Place eggs in tepid water and bring up to a simmer. Cook for 4 minutes, shut off heat and let eggs sit in water until water cools to room temperature
- Peel eggs and cut in half. Scoop out cooked yolks and blend with mayonnaise, mustard, chives and chopped capers and season to taste. Place egg filling in a piping bag and pipe back into egg whites. Garnish with a caper and a sprig of chive. Wrap and chill until ready to serve
- Tip: To make the yolks fine and easy-to blend, push them through a strainer, then blend with other ingredients.
Share it with your friends.