Dried Mussel Sisig
Get this quick and easy sizzling dried mussels recipe by Bruce Lim from Tablescapes.
- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 5 servings
- 2 cups Coconut cream
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 3 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- 1 inch Ginger (chopped)
- ½ Red onion (chopped)
- 2 Green chilli labuyo (Bird's eye chilli) (chopped)
- 454 grams Dried Mussels (chopped)
- In a large pan add coconut milk and cream with ginger and garlic. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick
- Once the mixture is thick add in red onions, Chilli and dried mussels
- Season with salt and pepper and serve
Share it with your friends.