Drunken Chicken with Black & White Fungus
Get this quick and easy Chinese-inspired recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 20 minutes
- 2 hours 20 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 1 free range (kampung) Chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 100 grams Snow fungus, soaked
- 50 grams Black fungus, soaked
- &frac112; cup Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon White pepper
- 6 tablespoons Ginger juice
- Preheat the microwave to 170°C
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the marinade ingredients then set aside
- In a small pot of boiling water, cook the pre-soaked snow fungus and black fungus for a few minutes. Drain both then blend together with Chinese cooking wine
- Combine the blended fungus mixture and chicken into the claypot then cook in the oven for 2 hours
- Once cooked, serve directly from the claypot!
Share it with your friends.