Dry Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Try this quick and easy dry glazed pork tenderloin recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 16 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- Dry Glaze:
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 454 grams pork tenderloins
- For dry glaze, stir brown sugar, garlic and orange zest to blend.
- In a separate bowl, stir remaining ingredients, then add to brown sugar mixture. Set aside until ready to use.
- Clean pork tenderloin of any connective tissue. Preheat grill to medium and clean well.
- Rub tenderloins completely with dry glaze and immediately place on grill.
- Grill, uncovered, for about 8 minutes on each side until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached, rotating tenderloins 90° on each side. Let pork sit for a moment before slicing and serving.
Share it with your friends.