Durian Chocolate Truffles
Make this quick and easy no bake dessert by Sarah Benjamin from Yummy Desserts.
- 3 hours 20 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 16 servings
As seen on Yummy Desserts
- 255 grams dark Chocolate (at least 70% cocoa), finely chopped
- 90 millilitres Coconut milk
- ¾ cup (180ml) Durian pulp
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Cocoa powder, sifted
- Blend the durian pulp with the coconut milk and strain to remove any stringy bits
- Melt the durian coconut milk mixture and the chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat. Once most of the chocolate has melted, turn off the heat and stir to combine fully
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, until hardened.
- Using a melon baller or two teaspoons, scoop out balls of the truffle mixture, and roll lightly if needed. Cover with cocoa powder
Share it with your friends.