Easy Lime Mousse
Get this quick and easy dessert recipe by Anna Olson from Bake with Anna Olson.
- 2 hours 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- ⅔ cup Whipping cream
- ½ cup Cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Sour cream (full fat preferred)
- 1+½ teaspoons finely grated Lime zest
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup fresh Lime juice
- Fresh Raspberries, for décor
- Whip the cream by hand or with electric beaters until they hold a soft peak. Chill while preparing the rest of the mousse.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar by hand or with electric beaters until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, along with the lime zest and vanilla. Fold in the cream in 2 additions, then fold in the lime juice (this will melt the cream a touch, but that is expected). Spoon the mousse into serving glasses and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Top the mousse with a few berries before serving.
- The mousse can be prepared up to 2 days in advance and kept chilled.
Share it with your friends.