Easy No-Bake Chocolate Tart
Enjoy this fuss-free chocolate dessert by Thevi Kulendran.
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 4 to 5 servings
- Finely crushed Bourbon biscuits (about 20-25 biscuits)
- 80 grams of melted butter
- Dark chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 200 millilitres whipping cream
- Tiny pinch of salt
- Mix and press the crushed Bourbon biscuits into a removable tart pan. Place in fridge to chill for 30mins.
- Boil cream, add chocolate chips and salt. Whisk till smooth and creamy. Cool.
- Remove chilled crust from fridge. Pour in cooled dark chocolate ganache. Return tart to fridge - refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Serve tart with anything you like – mini chocolate chips, figs, raspberries, strawberries, sliced almonds, walnuts, grated coconut and mint leaves.
Share it with your friends.