Get this quick and easy vegetarian recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- One 12-ounce package frozen shelled Edamame, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Toss the edamame with the Olive oil to coat in a medium bowl. In a separate small bowl, mix the Parmesan and garlic powder with some salt and pepper. Add the Parmesan mixture to the edamame mixture and toss
- Spread the edamame on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, turning once halfway through, until the cheese just starts to brown, 10 to15 minutes. Store in an airtight container
Share it with your friends.