Egg and Tomato Scramble
Serve up this quick and easy Szechuan side dish.
- Stir Frying
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 to 4 servings
- 4 eggs, whisked till lightly foamy
- 2 tomatoes, middle-sized and cut into wedges
- 2 stalks spring onion, white part sliced for cooking
- Green part for garnish
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 tablespoons oil
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan, pour in the eggs and cook it till just done and torn into large pieces with your spatula. Dish out into a bowl.
- Add the remaining oil in the same pan and toss in the white part of spring onion, stir-frying for 10 seconds.
- Add in tomatoes then salt, and cook until tomatoes are soft and juices come out. Smash it a little with your spatula.
- Add in sugar, followed by the cooked eggs. Give it a good stir.
- Dish out and serve hot with spring onion garnish.
Share it with your friends.