Farfelle with Ricotta Pancetta & Peas
Try this quick and easy pasta recipe from Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course.
- Stir Frying
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 200 grams dried Farfalle pasta
- 125 grams smoked Pancetta lardons
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 100 grams frozen Peas
- 3 tablespoons Crème fraîche
- 125 grams Ricotta cheese
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground Black pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to packet instructions
- Meanwhile, put the pancetta lardons in a dry frying pan large enough to hold the pasta when cooked. Fry for 5 minutes until the lardons are cooked through and lightly coloured on the outside, then add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until soft but not coloured
- Turn off the heat
- Three minutes before the pasta is ready, add the peas to it to cook through. Drain well, reserving a couple of tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Tip the pasta and peas into the pan with the pancetta and stir well over a low heat. Add the crème fraîche and stir until melted, adding a tablespoon or two of the pasta cooking water to loosen if necessary. Dot in the ricotta, gently mixing. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary
- Serve the farfalle hot, drizzled with a little olive oil
Share it with your friends.