Get this quick and easy chicken wings in fish sauce recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 24 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- 24 whole Chicken wings or 48 Chicken wing sections, a mixture of drums and flats
- ¼ cup of Fish sauce
- ½ cup of Brown sugar
- ½ cup of Ketchup
- ¼ cup or so of Sambal [Chilli paste] or your favourite chilli garlic sauce
- ¼ cup or so of freshly grated frozen Ginger
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and turn on your convection fan if you have one. Line a baking tray with parchment paper for speedy clean up
- Whisk the fish sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, Chilli garlic sauce and ginger together
- Flip, toss and coat the chicken wings. When ready arrange on a baking tray and reserve any leftover sauce. Bake until cooked through but still juicy, 35 to 45 minutes
- Meanwhile pour the remaining sauce into a pot over medium-high heat. Heat it through then continue cooking until it thickens noticeably to a syrup-like consistency, about 5 minutes
- Toss the cooked wings with the sticky sauce, serve and share!
- Option: For maximum flavour, marinate the wings overnight
Share it with your friends.