Get this quick and easy taro leaves in coconut milk recipe by Bruce Lim from Tablescapes.
- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 12 servings
As seen on Tablescapes
- 1+½ kilograms cut and peeled fresh Taro
- 3 cups Coconut milk
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 4 whole Chilli
- 1 medium size Ginger
- ½ kilogram fresh Water snails
- ¼ cup Fish Bagoong (Anchovies)
- Pour coconut milk in a pan and let it boil then add the fresh taro, the leaves, stems all together. Make sure you peeled and mix it.
- Add ginger and chilli. Simmer for 3 minutes then add coconut cream
- The next thing to do is to add the fresh water snails. To clean the fresh water snails, just wash it 3 times in a fresh water
- And lastly, add fish bagoong (anchovies) and mix it well so that all the flavour gets inside the snails. And it smells and tastes fantastic!
- Best serve with steam rice
Share it with your friends.