Try this quick and easy fried skate recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Chuck's Day Off
- 4 skate wings, filleted and skinned
- 1 cup flour (250 ml)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups bread crumbs (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (30 ml)
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon cut in wedges
- Chuck’s Tzaziki
- Coat the skate with flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
- In a skillet, heat the oil on medium high heat and pan fry the skate for 2 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the Serving:
- Serve it with a dollop of Chuck’s tzatziki, a lemon wedge and the roast beets and red chard greens.
Share it with your friends.