Try this quick and easy dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Cooking For Love.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 150 grams dried Sago pearls
- 1 cup diced Mango
- 1 cup diced Strawberries
- 1 can Lychees, syrup reserved
- 500 millilitres Mango juice, homemade or store bought
- 300 millilitres Milk
- 1 lime, zest
- In a pot over medium heat, bring enough water to cover sago pearls to a boil. Add sago pearls, stir gently and cook for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and let it sit for another 10 minutes
- Drain the sago and rinse well with cold water Mix the drained sago with 4-5 tablespoons of the syrup from the can of lychee
- In a separate bowl, mix the mango juice with fresh milk and set aside
- Evenly distribute the diced mango, sliced strawberries and lychees among 4 or 5 bowls
- Add the sago, and top with the mango milk.
- Garnish with a little lime zest and serve
Share it with your friends.