Garth's Pasta Salad
Savor this quick and easy recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen.
- 25 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 6 servings
- 340 grams Rotini pasta
- 340 grams fresh Spinach and Cheese Tortellini
- 2 dozen Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 283 grams Cheddar, shredded
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add the rotini, reduce to a low boil and cook to the desired doneness, about 10 minutes, adding the tortellini during the last 6 minutes of cooking. Drain and transfer to a large bowl
- Toss the tomatoes with the salt and pepper in a small bowl
- While the pasta is still warm, add the tomatoes, Cheddar and oil and toss to combine. Serve warm
Share it with your friends.