Gluten and Dairy Free Bread and Butter Pudding
Enjoy this healthy and delicious dessert recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 4 to 6 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2½ cups soy and almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 50 grams cashew butter
- 8 slices (400g) gluten-free fruit loaf, toasted
- ¼ cup mixed dried fruit (sulphur free)
- 4 tablespoons mixed chopped nuts
- Blueberries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line baking dish with baking paper.
- Cut bread with cookie cutters that fit ramekins. In a bowl, mix together the almond
- milk, eggs, honey, until it thickens slightly. Spread one side of each slice of bread with
- nut spread. Arrange layers of bread and dried fruit and pour over the almond milk
- mixture. Brush top with coconut oil.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until golden and set and let stand for 10 minutes. Serve
- with blueberries.
Share it with your friends.