Gluten Free Crumbed Chicken Skewers with Coriander and Chilli Dipping Sauce
Enjoy this healthy and tasty chicken recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- Chicken mixtur:
- 400 grams chicken mince
- 2-3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove-crushed
- 1 stick lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato, grated and moisture squeezed out
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped finely
- Dipping Sauce:
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 1 small fresh chilli, sliced finely
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 cup Fantastic gluten-free rice crackers, crushed finely
- To make the dipping sauce, combine all ingredients in a small jar or bowl and combine well. Set aside.
- The crumb is made by blending the rice crackers and rice flour together until it is a fine crumb.
- To make the chicken skewers, place all of the ingredients and blend until combined.
- Shape a small handful around each skewer and coat with the crumb mixture.
- Place on a hot oiled gill pan and cook on each side until cooked through. Cook in batches and repeat the process with the remaining mixture.
- Serve chicken skewers with dipping sauce.
Share it with your friends.