Gluten Free Spaghetti Herb and Mushroom
A gluten-free pasta recipe by Adam Swanson from Everyday Gourmet
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 1 x San Remo Gluten free Spaghetti 250g
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
- ½ bunch of lemon thyme, picked of the stalk
- ¼ cup of fresh oregano, chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 250 grams Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ cup of parmesan, grated
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Heat a large pan on medium and add olive oil, herbs, garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 3 mins and then add stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 mins or until mushrooms are tender. Strain pasta and add to the pan. Turn off the heat and add butter and salt and pepper to taste. Stir all together and serve with a generous amount of parmesan.
Share it with your friends.