Goat Cheese and Pecan Tea Sandwiches
Savor this quick and easy recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 10 minutes
- 8 servings
- 283 grams Chevre Goat Cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup chopped, salted, Roasted Pecans
- 1 tablespoon Honey, preferably Mesquite or Wildflower
- 8 slices square, firm Cinnamon-raisin bread
- Combine the goat cheese, pecans and honey in a medium bowl and, using a rubber spatula, blend thoroughly.
- Cut the crusts from the bread and set aside for another purpose
- Using 2 slices of the bread, make a sandwich, taking care to spread the goat cheese in an even layer all and the way to the edges of the bread. With a large serrated knife, cut the sandwich diagonally in both directions to create 4 equal triangles. Repeat with the remaining bread and spread to make 16 tea sandwiches
Share it with your friends.