Goat Cheese Truffles
Try this quick and easy goat cheese truffle recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- 255 grams fresh Goat Cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh Chives
- ½ cup finely chopped Pistachios
- 3 tablespoons finely crushed Pink Peppercorns mixed with 3 tablespoons finely chopped Parsley
- To portion goat cheese, divided goat cheese into 2 pieces and, with damp hands, roll into 2 logs
- Cut each log into 18 pieces and shape goat cheese into balls
- Arrange chives, pistachios and pink peppercorn/parsley mixture each into 3 small bowls
- Roll goat cheese "truffles" into choice of coatings and place on a baking tray or plate. Chill until ready to serve
Share it with your friends.