Try this quick and easy African goat recipe from Chuck's Eat The Streets.
- 15 minutes
- 1 hour 40 minutes
- 4 servings
- 907 grams Cassava leaves
- 454 grams Goat or Beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 227 grams Creamy Peanut Butter
- 113 grams Palm Oil
- Combine the cassava leaves with 3 quarts of water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Cook until the leaves are soft, 1 1/2 hours
- Meanwhile, combine the meat, onions and salt in a separate pot and simmer until soft, about 45 minutes. Combine the cassava with the meat mixture and stir in the peanut butter and palm oil. Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired. Serve hot
- Warnings & Disclaimers:
- This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results
Share it with your friends.