Greek Yoghurt Banana and Blueberry 2 Minute Oat Muffin
Muffins that you can enjoy anytime of the day by Rosie Mansfield from Everyday Gourmet
- 3 tablespoons blueberry powder
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ½ mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons nut milk of choice
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- For the microwave option, add all ingredients into a food processor until fully processed. If mixture is too thick, add a dash more nut milk until a thick batter is formed. Transfer to a greased microwave safe bowl or mug and top with optional chocolate chips. Microwave for 2 minutes, or until fully cooked and fluffy on the inside.
- For the oven option, follow as above but bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until tender on the outside.
Share it with your friends.