- 2 tablespoons super greens powder
- 1 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup nut milk of choice
- Knob organic butter, melted
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir. Whisk egg and milk together and add to mixture. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly coat the pan with butter. Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto pan. Turn pancakes and cook until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Dollop of Greek Yogurt & Crushed Walnuts
Share it with your friends.