Green Tahini Potato and Chicken Salad
Check out this simple and healthy salad recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 4 servings
- 2 chicken breasts, skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 500 grams new potatoes, washed and cut in half (approx. 122g each allowed)
- 1 bunch spring onions, tops only (fodmap), chopped
- 1 cup watercress, sprigs
- Green tahini pesto:
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- ½ cup tahini paste (1 tablespoon max serve FODMAP)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan/steamer, add the potato and boil/steam for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and leave to cool.
- To make the green tahini combine all ingredients in a food processor adding extra liquid until desired consistency is reached, season to taste.
- Marinate the chicken in olive oil, lemon zest and lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin side down on a med-high heat, in a medium sized pan. Turn once golden brown and keep in the pan until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and slice into large bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the potatoes, watercress, spring onion tops, chicken and dressing, mix well.
Share it with your friends.