Grilled Flank Steak with Herb Salsa
Have a taste of this quick and easy beef dish by Adrian Richardson.
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 700 -800 grams flank beef, cut into 2 large steaks
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Herb Salsa:
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ small clove garlic, grated
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- 2 tablespoons Cornichons, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thyme, chopped
- Micro Cherval to garnish
- Rub a little olive oil and season each side of the steaks.
- In a hot griddle pan, sear the steaks on each side, sealing in the juices. Cook to your liking. Rest the steaks for half the cooking time before serving.
- To make the herb salsa, blend all of the ingredients.
- Serve the rested steaks with the herb salsa and topped with some micro herbs.
Share it with your friends.