Get this quick and easy Malaysian lamb recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 15 minutes
- 35 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 6 Lamb Cutlets
- 3 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 2 Shallots (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Homemade Meat Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Black Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Light Soy
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Sea Salt
- Rub lamb with some sea salt
- On a hot pan with some oil, panfry the lamb till cooked to preferred doneness
- Remove the lamb and set to rest
- Add in the garlic and the shallots into the same pan and sauté till golden, add in the curry powder
- When fragrant add in the soy, Chinese black vinegar and water. Add butter when it begins to simmer.
- Check seasoning
- Pour over the lamb cutlets
Share it with your friends.