Grilled Lollipop Lamb Chops
Enjoy this quick and easy recipe from Tia Mowry at Home.
- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
- Six ¾-inch-thick Lamb chops, Frenched
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1+½ teaspoons Agave Nectar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Mint
- Place the lamb chops on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the Olive oil on both sides, and sprinkle both sides with the sea salt, pepper and herbes de Provence. Let sit at room temp for 5 minutes
- Heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking. Add the chops, in batches if necessary, and sear for about 4 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 5 minutes for medium. Transfer the chops to a serving platter. Drizzle with the agave and sprinkle with the mint
Share it with your friends.