Grilled Pineapple with Mint and Pepper
Get this quick and easy by Sarah Benjamin from Simply Special.
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Simply Special
- 1 Pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into 8 wedges
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- Large handful of Mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground Black pepper
- Lightly pack some brown sugar onto to the cut sides of the pineapple wedges, and grill on the barbecue until grilled and golden brown
- Remove to a plate, and finish off by sprinkling a little more brown sugar, sliced mint and a generous grinding of black pepper. Enjoy!
Share it with your friends.