Grilled Seafood Salad
Get this healthy recipe by Laura Vitale from Simply Laura.
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 8 - 10 servings
As seen on Simply Laura
- Zest and juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 340 grams fresh Shrimp, peeled, deveined, cleaned and patted dry
- 340 grams Squid, cleaned and patted dry
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 cups mixed greens, such as Radicchio Treviso, baby Arugula and Parsley leaves
- 1 Orange
- In a large bowl, add the zest and juice of the lemon, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the Olive oil; season with salt and pepper
- Add the shrimp and squid and mix to combine. Allow the seafood to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your grill pan or grill to medium-high heat
- Add the seafood to the hot pan and grill until cooked through and grill marks develop, about 2 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and set aside
- Scatter the olives on a large platter; add the grilled seafood and greens all over the top
- Segment the orange right over top of the salad, dropping the segments around the greens and squeezing the juice all over (doing it this way makes an instant dressing)
- Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and season with some freshly grated black pepper
Share it with your friends.