Get this quick and easy avocado recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 3 ripe Hass or Reed Avocadoes, peeled, pits removed
- ½ small Red Onion, finely chopped
- ½ large Jalapeno, seeds removed, finely minced
- 1 cup Cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Chilli powder
- Kosher Salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a bowl combine the avocadoes, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, Cotija, lime juice, Chilli powder and 1 teaspoon salt. Mix well while mashing up the avocadoes slightly. Serve immediately with tortilla chips
Share it with your friends.