Try this quick and easy Mexican-inspired party drinks recipe by Pati Jinich from Pati's Mexican Table.
- 10 minutes
- 8 servings
As seen on Pati's Mexican Table
- 2 cups freshly squeezed Grapefruit juice, chilled
- 4 cups Guava nectar, chilled
- ¼ cup light Agave syrup, or to taste
- 1000 millilitres citrus sparkling mineral Water, chilled
- 454 grams Tequila blanco, optional for grown ups, 2 ounces per drink
- Ice, for serving
- Grapefruit supremes or slices, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Fresh Jalapeño slices (optional, for garnish)
- In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, guava nectar and agave syrup. Stir well to combine. Taste for sweetness and add more agave as necessary. Pour the juice mixture over ice into glasses for serving, top with a splash of mineral water and serve with a grapefruit supreme and lime wedge
- For the adults, pour the juice into an ice filled glass, add 2 ounces of tequila and a splash of mineral water. Garnish with a grapefruit or lime wedge and a fresh jalapeño slice and serve
Share it with your friends.