Healthy Cacao and Orange Granola Parfait
Check out this quick and easy treat by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 25 minutes
- 2 servings
- 200 grams natural yoghurt
- 1 orange, cut into thin segments
- Squeeze of orange juice
- 1-2 teaspoon golden flax flakes
- ¾ cup quinoa flakes
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds/kernels
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2-4 tbsps. coconut oil, melted + more if needed
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla bean extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 150C and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine all of the dry granola ingredients and mix well. In a small jug whisk together coconut oil, honey, orange zest and vanilla. Add the wet mix to the dry and coat dry mix evenly.
- Spread the granola over the tray evenly. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the texture is crunchy, making sure to toss every 5mins. Cool granola mixture on the oven tray.
- Mix the yoghurt, orange segments, a little orange juice and a sprinkle of golden flax flakes.
- To assemble the parfait, layer granola, yoghurt mixture in a parfait glass.
Share it with your friends.