Healthy Mango Sundae
Savor this quick and easy dessert recipe from Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Home Cooking.
- 25 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 ripe Mango
- 500 millilitres natural Yoghurt
- 200 grams Mixed berries, e.g. blackberries, raspberries and strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon Icing sugar
- Small handful of Basil leaves, finely shredded
- First prepare the berries. Place them in a bowl and add the orange zest, sugar and basil. Mix well, cover with cling film and set aside to macerate for an hour or two
- Meanwhile, peel the mango and remove the stone. Purée the flesh in a blender until smooth. Layer the purée and yoghurt in 4 x 200ml serving glasses and chill until required. (If you have time, you might like to alternate the layers to create a stripy effect.)
- When ready to serve, top each glass with the macerated berries
Share it with your friends.