Herb-crusted Baked Side of King Fish
A fish that is aromatic and full of flavours by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 45 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Everyday Gourmet
- 1 kilogram side of kingfish, skin on and pin bones
- ½ cup of fresh breadcrumbs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup unsalted macadamias, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs of dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil + 1 tsp.
- Preheat the oven to 190C and line a large baking dish with baking paper and bring the fish out of the fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, lemon, spices, macadamias, herbs and olive oil.
- Place the fish skin side down on the tray and spread 1 tsp. of oil over the fish. Season with salt and then spread the crumb mixture over the fish, pressing it firmly on to the fish. Drizzle with a little extra oil and then bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Share it with your friends.