Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Sauce
Savor this quick and easy recipe from Tia Mowry at Home.
- 20 minutes
- 50 minutes
- 10 - 12 servings
- HORSERADISH CREAM SAUCE:
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared Horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon White Pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Chives
- HERB-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN:
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh Parsley
- 6 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh Rosemary
- 6 tablespoons fresh Thyme leaves
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil
- One 5- to 6-pound trimmed whole Beef tenderloin, tail end tucked under, tied every 2 inches
- 1+½ teaspoons freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- For the sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, pepper and chives. Mix well. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving. (Can be made a day ahead.)
- For the tenderloin: Place the parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic and salt in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add 1/4 cup Olive oil and pulse a few times to make a thick paste.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Lightly brush the tenderloin with Olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper. Sear on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Rub the tenderloin with the herb mixture.
- Place the pan into the oven; roast until the tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees F for medium, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Remove the string, slice, and serve with horseradish cream sauce.
Share it with your friends.