Herb Grilled Corn-on-the-Cob
Get this quick and easy grilled corn recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- ½ cup chopped Green Onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Coriander
- ¾ cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 ears Corn-On-The-Cob
- In a food processor, pulse butter with green onion, oregano and coriander until smooth. Scrape into a bowl and stir in grated Parmesan
- Gently peel away husk of corn and pull off silk. Rub each ear generously with herb butter. Fold back husks to cover corn and chill for at least 20 minutes, up to a day
- Preheat grill to medium high and grill corn for 2about 18 minutes, turn occasionally to cook evenly. Serve corn in the husk and allow guests to peel and eat
Share it with your friends.