Herbal Char Siew
Dig into this quick and easy Malaysian char siew recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 3 hours
- 15 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 5 grams Licorice
- 10 grams Cinnamon Stick
- 100 millilitres Water
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Wine
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 pieces Boneless Chicken Legs
- Bring water to boil & add licorice & cinnamon
- Cook it on slow fire for 5 mins & put aside to let it cool
- Add soy sauce & wine into the mixture
- Marinate the chicken leg in the mixture for a few hours or left overnight.
- Grill or bake
Share it with your friends.