Try this quick and easy homemade granola recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Simply Special.
- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 1 serving
As seen on Simply Special
- 3 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ to ¾ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ neutral Oil, such as Grapeseed oil
- 1 cup dried Fruit, such as Cranberries, Raisins and sliced Apricots
- Preheat the oven to 150°C
- In a mixing bowl, mix the oats, maple syrup and oil together until well combined
- If you are using raw almonds, add them in at this point. If the almonds have been roasted, add them in at the last 10 minutes or after baking
- Spread the granola out onto a lined baking tray and bake for 30-45 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let it cool when done, and mix in the dried fruits
- Keep in an airtight jar and enjoy with yogurt, milk or just as a snack on the go!
Share it with your friends.