Homemade Spicy Sausages
Dig into this quick and easy sausage recipe by Sherson Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 2 hours
- 15 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 600 grams Minced Chicken
- 200 grams Chicken fat
- 2 Egg Yolk
- Soy sauce
- Palm sugar
- Fish Sauce
- 1 bunch Coriander (roughly chopped)
- 5 Garlic (chopped)
- Thai Basil (garnish)
- Tomatoes (garnish)
- Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce
- To Grind
- 3 Shallot
- 3 Birds Eye Chilli
- 5 Red Chilli
- 1 Turmeric
- 2 Lemon Grass
- 5 Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Belacan [Shrimp Paste]
- Heat up a pan with some oil and fry up all the grinded ingredients till fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- Mix up all the other ingredients together with the fried up spices into a mixing bowl and mix well. Test a small piece for seasoning.
- Wrap in cling film into a sausage form, then wrap again in aluminum foil. Leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare a pot of boiling water. Add the sausages into the boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from water and unwrap the aluminum foil and shock in an ice bath.
- Once cooled down, remove and unwrap the cling film.
- In a hot pan with oil fry up the sausage as how you would any sausage.
- Serve with Thai Basil, tomatoes and sweet Chilli sauce.
Share it with your friends.