Honey Graham Crackers
Try this quick and easy dessert recipe by Anna Olson from Bake with Anna Olson.
- 2 hours 50 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 36 servings
As seen on Bake With Anna Olson
- 2 cups Whole wheat Flour
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- ⅓ cup packed light Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup cool unsalted Butter, cut into pieces
- ¼ cup Honey
- Place the flours, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a food processor and pulse to combine. Add the butter and honey and pulse until the dough fully comes together in a ball. Shape the dough into 2 discs, wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours before rolling
- Pull the dough from the fridge 30 minutes before rolling. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C) and line 2-3 baking trays with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured work surface, lightly knead the first disc of dough to soften it (so that it won’t crack when rolling). Roll the dough out into an approximate 12-inch (30 cm) square that is just under ¼ inch thick. Use a knife or pastry wheel to trim the edges of the dough and then cut this into 16 square crackers and transfer them to the baking tray (they can be close together). Repeat with the second disc of dough and save the scraps to roll again. Dock each cracker with a fork and then bake for 12-14 minutes until the crackers begin to brown at the edges a little. Immediately remove the crackers to a cooling rack to cool
- The crackers will keep in an airtight container for up to a week
Share it with your friends.