Honey Miso Salmon
Savor this simple and delicious salmon recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 3 to 4 servings
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red miso
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 large cloves garlic, grated
- 907 grams skinless salmon fillet, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 bunch scallions
- 5 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat a grill to 350 degrees F over medium-low heat.
- Combine the honey, lime juice, miso, soy sauce and garlic in a small bowl and blend well.
- Place the salmon on the cedar plank and brush with the sauce to coat. Set the plank on the grill, cover and cook until the salmon just flakes with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss the scallions and lemon wedges in the oil and season with salt and pepper. When the salmon has about 5 more minutes to cook, add the scallions and lemons to the grill and cook them until charred and softened.
- Remove the salmon from grill, brush with more sauce and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the charred scallions and lemons.
- Special equipment:
- One 13-by-7-inch cedar plank, soaked for at least 1 hour
Share it with your friends.