Honey-Roasted Carrots with Sesame Seeds
Enjoy this quick and easy vegetable recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
- 2 bunches Baby Carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 teaspoons Black Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and put in the oven to heat
- Spread the carrots in a single layer on the hot baking sheet. Combine the Olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a small bowl and pour over the carrots. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Roast the carrots until they start to blister, 10 minutes
- Mix together the soy sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon honey in a small bowl. Drizzle the mixture over the hot carrots and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and sesame seeds and serve
Share it with your friends.